Call us at one of our two locations to discuss your elder law and estate planning goals
Jennifer graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice in 2005, obtained her Paralegal Certificate from Rice University in 2008, and earned her law degree from South Texas College of Law Houston, cum laude, in 2015. During law school, Jennifer was awarded the Dean's Merit Scholarship, the Houston Bar Association Probate Section Scholarship, and CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (highest grade in her class) in Legal Research and Writing I, Texas Trial and Appellate Procedure, Administration of Estates and Guardianship, and Secured Transactions.
Before joining Wright Abshire in 2021, Ms. Zenero was an associate attorney at Seiler Mitby, PLLC handling matters including probate, guardianship and trust administration, as well as accounting and administration issues. Ms. Zenero is well versed in ensuring those involved in these processes adhere to their legal duties - especially ensuring the fiduciary duty compliance of executors, trustees, and others in positions of control over assets.
Ms. Zenero is a member of the Houston Bar Association (Probate, Trust and Estates Section and Social Security Section), Montgomery County Bar Association, The Woodlands Bar Association, Disability and Elder Law Attorney Association, and The State Bar of Texas (Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section).
Born and raised in Wharton County, Texas, Jennifer now lives in Fort Bend County with her with her husband, son, and daughter. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends watching football and baseball.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Top 15%
- Honors: Dean's Merit Scholarship
- Honors: Houston Bar Association Probate Section Scholarship
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List, multiple semesters
- Honors: CALI Award (highest grade in the class) for Legal Research & Writing I, Texas Trial & Appellate Procedure, Administration of Estates & Guardianship, and Secured Transactions
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Rice University, Paralegal Certificate
- Texas State University
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Trust and Estates Section & Social Security Section, Member
- The Woodlands Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Disability and Elder Law Attorney Association, Member
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law Overview
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate Planning