Elder Law Attorneys Helping You Plan For The Future
Wade R. Fitzhenry
Wade R. Fitzhenry was licensed to practice law in Texas in November 2017 after Graduating from South Texas College of Law Houston, where he focused his studies on the practice areas of Wills, Trusts & Estates and Estate Administration & Guardianships and was awarded the Spring 2016 CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Achievement in the Study of Wills, Trusts & Estates. Mr. Fitzhenry received his B.A. in Political Science from Texas A&M University in 2013.
Before joining Wright Abshire in 2020, Mr. Fitzhenry practiced probate, estate planning, and guardianship law as an associate attorney for the Law Office of Marcia Pevey and as an attorney and guardian ad litem for the Harris County Probate Courts and District Courts. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and the Houston Bar Association, Probate, Trusts, and Estates Section.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: GPA: 3.205
- Honors: Spring 2016 CALI “Excellence for the Future” Award for Achievement in the Study of Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Honors: Coursework Highlights: Wills, Trusts, & Estates, Estate Administrations & Guardianships, Probate Clinic, Marital Property, Gift & Estate Taxation, and Oil & Gas Law
- Texas A&M University
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Political Science
- Texas, 2017
- Harris County Probate Courts And District Courts, Attorney Ad Litem, 2018 to 2020
- Alvin Independent School District, Substitute Teacher, 2013 to 2014