Elder Law Attorneys Helping You Plan For The Future
Amanda E. George
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Veterans Administration Benefits
Amanda E. George was licensed to practice law in the state of Texas in November 2014 and is a valued attorney of Wright Abshire. Ms. George received a B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Texas in 2011. After graduating from the University of Texas, she attended law school at South Texas College of Law where she focused her studies on the practice areas of Wills, Trusts and Estates, Probate, and Gift and Estate Tax. Ms. George graduated Magna Cum Laude, earning a Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in May 2014.
After graduating from law school, Ms. George served as a Law Clerk at Wright Abshire and then joined the firm as an Associate Attorney soon thereafter. Ms. George focuses on the areas of Estate Planning, Probate, Trusts, Estate Administration, and Veterans Administration Benefits. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Houston Bar Association, Probate, Trusts, and Estates Section, the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and the Texas Chapter of NAELA.
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Probate, Trusts, and Estates Section, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Texas Chapter, Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Bar College, Member